Monday, March 12, 2012

the day we found out

well it was the scariest day of my life to say the least. I had only been with my bf  for about 8 wks when we found out we were 6+5. The other scary thing was that my bf was technically still married according to the marines.
but anyway I had been going to work all week prior to us finding out when my boss had suggested that I might be pregnant and I thought she was nuts lol. So I decided to say something to my bf about it when we decided to buy a pg test. I took one that night it came out positive, so I decided to take another one the next morning when that one came out positive I decided that I should probably make a doctors appt that's when we found out I was 6+5, we then had to tell my parents that I was pg. My dad was shocked I think and the rest of my family was surprised cuz I don't think they ever thought I who,d get pg let alone married, but that's another story

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios